Wednesday, March 27, 2013

20% Project Ideas

In this 20% project I am focusing on researching Ghana and my ancestry related to it. My parents were born and raised in Ghana so I so not foresee any lack of information on my topic. I will consult with my mom and dad for any information that I don't know. I would also kick some of the unreasonable stereotypes made about Africa itself, such as "Africa is a country" and other things. I will also devote the final part of my project to looking into my mother's life story. I fond her to to be a very hard- working and respectable person, who moved from Ghana and made a very comfortable life for herself in the US ever since 19. In, all I think my project will be very informative and interesting. Not only will I educate my class on my heritage, but I anticipate that I will learn many new things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment