Friday, January 6, 2012

The 2011 Time 100

In reading the Time Top 100, I found these individuals to be the most interesting:

1. Amy Poehler: Amy Poehler is one of the people on the list that I do recognize. She is so funny; because she is a comedian of course; but the is also brilliant and creative. I remember watching her on Saturday Night Live, along with Seth Meyers, giving the weekend update every week. After leaving to have her child, she guest starred a few times then played a role in the series Parks and Recreation.

2. Peter Vesterbacka: I did not recognize this name until I finally read about him. He is a game developer, which seems fairly normal. He took it to a whole different level when he created the popular game Angry Birds. It became THE most popular game of 2011 and just about everyone was playing it. I know I was!

3.Gabrielle Giffords: I recognized Gabrielle Giffords but not immediately. She was is a congresswoman, a smart, fair and driven one. She was made famous by the catastrophic incident that almost took her life but it claimed many others. She was shot in the head and is now in treatment and has progressed greatly. She inspires many, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment