Tuesday, November 13, 2012

20% Project

I'm back again, doing my 20% project. What's it on this year? Well it goes hand in hand with the topic I covered last year- Child Psychology. What I'm doing now is studying every human's instincts, logic, and emotions, and how the all connect under the topic of human behavior. So far, I have seen many interesting facts about how the brain processes something, uses your instincts and logic to react, and then displays emotion as it does all that. I think this goes even deeper into the profession that I would like to explore as I grow older- Psychology. It really breaks down the basis of our behavior and why we do everything the way we do. I will try to consult with the psychology teacher at my school. Many of the websites I may need may be blocked or I may have a hard time trying to find good information on these topics because they are not heavily researched. Either way, I think that my chat with the psychology teacher will help fill any holes in my research. Here's my video:

No comments:

Post a Comment