Monday, November 12, 2012

Chris Langan

Is Chris Langan Successful?

I personally don't think he is. He could have done better. Even though he didn't have the resources he needed, he was eventually recognized for being the smartest man in America, but he didn't seize some of the opportunities that and finally do something big. It's not that hes not successful, its just that hes not as successful as he could have been.

My personal definition of success is being happy where you are, living comfortably, and taking opportunities and chances as they are given to you. Chris Langan has all but one. He could have been bigger than just a silly game show and if he became bigger, more people would know who he is. Even though I have my own opinions about what he could have done, I think its good that he chose the modest life because he doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants all that fame and fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment