Thursday, November 14, 2013

Passion Project Progress

As you know, my passion project is about Islam and the life of a Muslim. Being a Muslim, I thought that this topic would be relatively easy, but it has proven to be a challenge. Yes, I have a whole lot of information, but I'm struggling to figure out how I should present it. I think its safe to say that research is only half the battle, but the way a presentation is given can give so much more depth to a topic that is so simple. I feel that in the past, some of my presentations had droned on, and failed to keep the attention of my fellow G&Ters. I'm trying to make it a bit interactive, fun, and very much eye opening, but this project is kicking my butt (my language is family friendly). As far as progress goes, I have information on just about all the topics and issues that I wanted to cover. I have very interesting articles and quotes picked out that would surely be quite interesting. Despite the fact that my material is good, my means of presentation still worries me. I hope I have an idea before next week so I can start putting my presentation together.

1 comment:

  1. I have total faith that you can make this both an informative and interactive presentation! Run your ideas by me, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete